www.direkteinspritzer.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 27.04.2024, 15:06:43

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 20 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 20.11.2006, 21:58:30 
Phorschephorist
Phorschephorist

mich stoerts ueberhaupt nicht.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.11.2006, 10:45:10 
HZK-Organist
HZK-Organist

Alex, Du bist ein Wahnsinn.
Ehrlich.
Gott sei Dank, ich weiß wenigstens wie man die Dinger aufdreht(PC).
Krümel

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: 21.11.2006, 10:46:52 
Phorumspixler
Phorumspixler

Danke vielmals!

Scheint zu pfeifen, ich werds mal länger gezielt beobachten.

LG,
Martin

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2008, 10:45:35 
Of almost all the server, the destroy realm covers nearly 60 percent of the populace, which means the Warhammer online Power Leveling representing the order realm only covers 40 percent. The proportion may change slightly, however, the War Power Leveling cover the most.
This is a sword with two edges, firstly, the War Power Leveling who represent the order may lack of enough populace to attend the commonality task, most of which needs 4-5 people, for the task which is not so popular, the Warhammer Power Leveling players don’t like to attend, what’s more, in the battle of RvR, (realm vs realm ) the order realm could only get advantage through bush fighting or call upon enough populace, while the latter is quite difficult, organizing a RAID in a day for the Warhammer online Power Leveling of order realm is impossible.
A friend who works for a game company once asked me for advice. He wants to trumpet his company which does world of warcraft cd key and gold business and writes articles for it. The frequency of wow cd key appearance time bothers him a lot. So he turned to me for help. I did nothing but chat with him as below and he got excited and went away at once leaving me puzzled.

BeitragVerfasst: 12.12.2008, 12:31:22 
Donkel
Donkel

jack4500k hat geschrieben:
Of almost all the server, the destroy realm covers nearly 60 percent of the populace, which means the Warhammer online Power Leveling representing the order realm only covers 40 percent. The proportion may change slightly, however, the War Power Leveling cover the most.
This is a sword with two edges, firstly, the War Power Leveling who represent the order may lack of enough populace to attend the commonality task, most of which needs 4-5 people, for the task which is not so popular, the Warhammer Power Leveling players don’t like to attend, what’s more, in the battle of RvR, (realm vs realm ) the order realm could only get advantage through bush fighting or call upon enough populace, while the latter is quite difficult, organizing a RAID in a day for the Warhammer online Power Leveling of order realm is impossible.
A friend who works for a game company once asked me for advice. He wants to trumpet his company which does world of warcraft cd key and gold business and writes articles for it. The frequency of wow cd key appearance time bothers him a lot. So he turned to me for help. I did nothing but chat with him as below and he got excited and went away at once leaving me puzzled.

Really? :shock: Ich bin erschüttert, ehrlich. Worum gehts?

Ich hatte (zumindest früher) öfter das Problem, daß, vor allem wenn ich Freds in neuen Tabs geöffnet hab, sie 'ransch blieben und ich zum blaumachen erst ein paar Bier zwitschern musste, äh nein, also noch mindestens einmal reingehen musste um das auf "gelesen" zu ändern.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 20 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]