www.direkteinspritzer.at

Aktuelle Zeit: 28.03.2024, 18:19:07

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2010, 03:25:16 
2010 FIFA World Cup jersey
A recent survey suggested that a staggering 51% of football fans would starve themselves for a week in exchange for their team winning the World Cup. It also suggested that a further 40% would give up dating, 7% would give up their job and 4% would happily lose a body part. Have you ever tried not eating for a whole week? Or having a body part surgically removed when not medically necessary? Both would hurt, a lot, and neither would really be worth a World Cup win. So the survey seems to suggest that football fans have some sortBarelona Soccer Jerseyof mental problemA recent survey suggested that a staggering 51% of football fans would starve themselves for a week in exchange for their team winning the World Cup. It also suggested that a further 40% would give up dating, 7% would give up their job and 4% would happily lose a body part. Have you ever tried not eating for a whole week? Or having a body part surgically removed when not medically necessary? Both would hurt, a lot, and neither would really be worth a World Cup win. So the survey seems to suggest that football fans have some sort of mental problemEngland Shin Protction

Mexico 10# BLANCO Home Soccer JerseyHowever, turns out the results weren’t exactly scientific. The survey phrased the question thus: “If you had to choose, what would you give up to see your country win the World Cup?” and then gave five less than serious options. The answer “I want my team to win, but I don’t want to seriously damage my body” was not available. Yet this crucial fact was missing from news reports. Including the one from Reuters.

The mediawatching part of me was interested to see how a joke in a survey managed to mutate into a humourous but semi-serious news story. The other part of me wondered… What would you really give for your team to win the World Cup?www.jersey-sales.com

I’m really asking for something that’s realistic. The biggest sacrifice that you could comfortably live with, in exchange for World Cup glory. For example, I’m kind of attached to my body parts (because they’re currently attahched to me and I want to keep it that way). So that’s a no no. But the laptop I’m typing this on? It’s my only computer and I’d struggle to afford to replace it. But I’d genuinely trade it for an England or USA World Cup 2010 win. What would (or even what wouldn’t) you trade?

BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2010, 08:27:58 
Oberphorist
Oberphorist

Personally, I don't give a fu** who wins the Volleyball Championships.

www.1970barracuda.blogspot.com

BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2010, 08:30:43 
Oberphorist
Oberphorist

Mi Tu!

More voices, more Jensens.
V8 Garage News

BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2010, 09:03:48 
Kotlett-Verwalter
Kotlett-Verwalter

FORZA ITALIA

lg
Dimple, hat wer Panini-WM-Pickerln zum Tauschen

PS: 21 Tage, 14 Stunden und 56 Minuten bis zum Beginn der WM :D

BeitragVerfasst: 20.05.2010, 09:17:06 
Oberphorist
Oberphorist

@dimple...

ich hab da glaub ich was für dich, bzw. deine signatur ;-)

Bild

Code:
[URL=http://www.austausch24.de/signatur-generator/][IMG]http://www.austausch24.de/signatur-27-10-suedafrika-blackx60-date:6/11/2010xbis zur WM.png[/IMG][/URL]

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde [ Sommerzeit ]